Tuesday 18 March 2014

I'm going to sit write down and write myself a letter ( not an eMail )

Today I posted on facebook ............ Okay ......... something new, or at least something that's new since 15-20 years ago. Letter Writing. I'm going to write a letter a day for the next 14 days to friends and family and maybe even a few politicians. I doubt I will blog about it BUT you never know ........

Actually I may write a couple of postcards instead of letters on a couple of days and may write poems to some folks, lets see how things develop.

So I've started something that I want to see through and maybe Iv'e got something here that I can see through and get some therapy from.  I need to feel worthwhile for all sorts of reasons and I think I have a small degree of creative bent, I'm hoping that this will give me a sense of achievement to some small degree and help with some mental health issues I have.  Let's see.

Day 1 of 14 was a private letter but maybe there will be something to say further down the line.

No comments: