Friday 7 August 2015

Just a short note to say that I had a good call with my UK talking therapist from USA this morning, my mood is good so hopefully when home from USA I can begin to make plans for a return to work.  I will need to get off the Tranq drugs though.

Though my mood is good my anxiety is still up and down but it is better.  I'm due to do my CBT scores in the next few days so hopefully they will perk up.

Again thanks to all my suppor, I appreciate it.  I'm still awaiting dates for some NHS appointments but I guess they will continue even if I'm improved to make sure I have a spot on diagnosis.

Decision making is an odd one at the moment as I'm beginning to be able to make them though I doubt them later,  I'm hoping this continues over next few weeks.   It's odd because it's not just work decisions and analysis that I struggle with its decisions regarding even what to try and chill to, the whole gamut of deciding anything from small scale to far wider reaching stuff.

I'll continue one day at a time.  Missing lil Oscar back home but Felicity is a tonic.  

Peace

No comments: