Tuesday 8 December 2015

Are the Abilities still there?

I find myself completely lacking the talent for Socratic questioning at the moment, that disciplined questioning that professionals/scrum masters use to persue thought in multiple directions and for multiple purposes, including exploring complex ideas, to get to the centre of the thing and open up and resolve issues with the a team.  My muggy muddled head can’t seem to open up issues and problems, analyse concepts as I once could.  My mood since being back at work has dipped to a mild depressive state.  My mood was better before my return to work.

I think I still get the rules and spirit of Scrum/my role but I don’t feel I have that intellectual capacity to remove the impediments for the Team / Product Owner and I don’t believe in my own expertise and so making my own expertise and experience available feels like opening up vulnerability.  I don’t feel robust and resilient and my mood has dipped since my return to work.  I will keep trying to navigate my BiPolar on this phased return to work though ……………..


I don’t feel that I’m the man I was intellectually ???

No comments: