Thursday 3 December 2015

It feels
It feels slight
It feels slightly 
Life passes
Life passes by
Life passes by me
Mood low
Plateau
Low and level
Anxiety as a bevel
Looking dishevelled
It feels dark and dank
Deep cut by canyons of angst
No decline but no growth
Hard to measure progress
Feels like teetering on regress
Mood low
Plateau
Low just Low
Anxiety on show
Nowhere to go
It feels
It feels like
It feels likely
It feels likely Im Stuck
In a Rut
Wheres my Strut
Wheres my Strength
Wheres my Vigour
Wheres my Verve
Mood Low
Plateau

- Tony 'not sure this has any sense to it' Its a rumination on my return to work, that I felt like I was ready but I cant get out of the lower gear and make progress in the workplace. Mood lower than before I returned to work, mild depression, plateau but not severe depression. But the plateau means that Im not feeling the man I was and that I dont feel the equal of what I once was interlectually !!!

No comments: