Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Years Eve of Destruction

I'll get in early with a Happy New Year for the morrow.

I don't think New Years resolutions are for me, they become just another stick to beat up on myself. However I am hoping that 2016 will be a better year.  I've still got my 50th birthday outing with work colleagues c/f from 2014 and I hope that i'll be able to do that in May this coming year.

On the listening front as we step into the new year, I'm still behind the times and listening to CD's whilst dabbling with amazon prime music.  The car is currently seeing me shift between Frank Turner ( Positive songs for negative people ) , David Bowie ( at the Beeb ) , Public Service Broadcasting ( The Race into Space ) , God speed you! Black Emperor ( Asunder, sweet and other distress ) ,  Sex Pistols ( Never mind the bollocks ) and the MOJO punk CD this month.

Thanks to all my friends for being the best you can be in 2015, heres hoping for adventures in living in 2016 and the return of my Mojo.

1 comment:

mezzaninedoor said...

Thanks, too kind.
I am trying to blog as I find it carthartic to some degree.
I write poetry (badly) also as I find it a release.

I saw a Ruby Wax documentary some years back and decided that I would be out about my mental health at work rather than try and excuse and hide it.